For women to grow closer as a family through fellowship, minister to the needs of each other, and equip each one to reach out to others as an extension of our church under the leadership of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Our Mission is for every woman to grow in her understanding of God's unconditional love and personal forgiveness;discover, develop and use her spiritual gifts; and be encouraged, strengthened, and unified in her commitment to Him. It's our desire that women come together regularly for spiritual guidance, inspiration, mentoring, service, fellowship and fun; and to be dedicated to helping women learn to walk in faith and experience joy in the midst of their circumstances.
Fairhope Community Women hosts events that vary in content to reach women of all ages, with various interests and needs, to accomplish our purpose and mission.
- Music - Praise and Worship nights and concerts
- Messages - inspirational, motivational, and testimonies from our own women and from other churches
- Food and Fun - tea parties, brunches, catered and covered dish dinners, comedy video nights.
- Trips - Abundance Conference, Living Proof Live Conferences with Beth Moore, Extraordinary Women Conferences, Senior Adult conferences, fun day trips
- Bible Studies on Thursday nights.
Check the Sunday Bulletin for scheduled events and Bible Study times and locations.